I have questions about my cases and Proposition 47. Who can I call for help?

Please call the Office of the Public Defender at (559) 636-4500 and ask to speak to someone about Proposition 47.  The Office of the Primary Public Defender will assist you, even if you had an attorney from the Office of the Alternate Public Defender, a court appointed panel attorney, or you retained an attorney and now cannot afford to pay the attorney for assistance.