Now that I don't have a felony, I do not have funding for my drug treatment or mental health treatment. Where can I go for help with my drug, alcohol, or mental health issues?

For information about resources and services in Tulare County, you can call dial  2-1-1.   This line is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.


You can also find the information on the web: